Do you qualify to apply?
Applicants must meet all of the following:
• reside physically in District 38
• receive a diploma from D38 at end of current year
• be planning for a career in an visual arts related field
• be enrolled in an art related curriculum reflected in schedule and registration papers
• complete application process: a) submit application, b) prepare for jury Apr 25
• Applicants may or may not be enrolled currently in art classes. AVP art students are encouraged to apply as well.
• Among other things, the application requires a “Colorado Poster“; and your Sketchbook [jury day]. Both are important to the jury and awards discernment. Sketchbooks should reflect work on techniques, idea tryouts and development, and reflect the artist’s development over time.