2022 Small Works Show INFO PAGE
Members only. Please update your dues if necessary.
Important Dates & Location
- Location: Bella Art & Frame: 183 Washington St, Monument, CO | 719-487-7691
- Entry Deadline: Sat, Sep 27, 2022
- Art Drop Off: Fri, Oct 4, 2022: 10-12 pm @ Bella Art & Frame
- Artist Reception: Fri, Oct 7, 2022 5-8 pm bring hors d’oeuvres to share
- Art Show Duration: Oct 7 – Nov 29, 2022
- Art Pick Up: Wed, Nov 30, 2021: 10-12 am
Art Show Information
- Prizes and Awards: Ribbons will be awarded for: People’s Choice, 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place. In addition, there will be 3 Merit Awards.
- Sales and Commission: Bella Art & Frame will handle sales and will take their commission (25%) and send the rest of the price (75%) to the artist.
- Disclaimer: Bella Art & Frame and Palmer Lake Art Group are not responsible for damages to an entry. Responsibility for insurance resides with the artist.
- Buyer takes art off the wall, artist replaces with new art. Be prepared.
download this page: